Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Blue Ogee Resurrected!!!



Over the past year, the Blue Ogee Blog went dormant as I explored monastic spirituality, enjoyed social networking, retired from bookselling, traveled extensively and--to put it colloquially--kicked back a little.


But lately I have been thinking when reading a new book or attending a great movie or just talking about significant issues with a friend: "I would really like to write about that." So, with my gun reflection yesterday, I have reinitiated the Blue Ogee.
Truth be told, when I saw the number of site visits on the site meter (now more than 1,600) I thought, well, someone, somewhere is reading this stuff. So, here we go again. The mission of the Blue Ogee is exactly the same now as in the past and you can read it on the header for each posting.
Since I have also learned how to post photos on this blog, I am including a few recent ones for you to get acquainted with me. It will always be good
to hear your comments. (Top picture at the Printers Row Book Fair in Chicago, June, 2009--Bottom pic at a squatter settlement near Goiania, Brazil in May, 2007)

No comments: